EVOLUTION GUN WORKS Savage Round Back Short Action Picatinny Scope Base 20 MOA (41002)
Features of EGW Savage Round Back Scope Base 41002
- Works with any short action round back Savage rifle with an ejection port
- Machined from Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Hardware: Hex head screws and wrench provided
- The round back on this mount will accommodate rounded receivers, and guns that have an accu-trigger
- Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories
- The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount
- Picatinny-style base that compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings
- Matte Black Finish
- Comes with a bevel on both sides that making it ambidextrous
Product Info for EGW Savage Round Back Scope Base 41002Due to the change in which receivers have #6 and #8 screws from Savage, we recommend you remove and measure one of the screws prior to purchasing EGW scope mount.
This will ensure that you receive the correct screws necessary for your specific application.
Rifles requiring #8 screws (please check your individual rifle to be sure):
- 10/110 BA Stealth
- 10/110 Stealth Evolution
- 110 Scout
- 110 Wolverine
- 10 GRS
- 110 Tactical
- 110 Tactical LH
- 110 Tactical Desert
#6 Screws - .013" diameter
#8 Screws - .016" diameter
This mount comes standard with a bevel on both sides making it ambidextrous.
This Savage base will work with any short action round back Savage rifle with an ejection port. It is also compatible with the Stevens short actions.
The middle spread is the distance between the two middle holes, center to center, on your receiver.
This mount is available in 20 MOA. We recommend 20 MOA - if shooting 500-1000 yards.
When zeroing your rifle with a 20 MOA mount, we recommend zeroing at 200 yards.
EGW's one piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
Add EGW's Practical or HD Scope Rings to make it a complete overhaul!
This mount is a Picatinny-style base and compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is sold separately).
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Evolution Gun Works dealer
|Center Spread, in||3.93"|
|Overall Length, in||6.67"|
|Forward Cant||20 MOA|