Features of FISCHER Adventure 62 Crown Xtralite 169 Skis With Control Step-In IFP Black/Gray XC Binding
- Air channels integrated into the fibre glass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking
- Сlimbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions
- Torsion-Proofed Body - The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer
- Turn Lock - The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding
- Classic Flexor - Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Step-In - The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding
- Tool Free - The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track
Product Info for FISCHER Adventure 62 Crown Xtralite 169 Skis With Control Step-In IFP Black/Gray XC Binding
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER Adventure 62 Crown Xtralite 169 Skis (N50122V-169);
- FISCHER Control Step-In IFP Black/Gray XC Binding (S60020)
FISCHER Adventure 62 Crown Xtralite 169 Skis:
Designed to be used on or off-track, the versatile Adventure 62 Crown Xtralite will make any outing more enjoyable. A light, air channeled wood core enhances stability, durability and edging, while the Offtrack Crown pattern offers a great blend of grip and glide in a wide range of conditions. Mid-length sizing provides skiers with increased control and maneuverability for an easier skiing experience.FISCHER Control Step-In IFP Black/Gray XC Binding:
The Touring Binding Control Step-In with its sporty, clean look is characterized by the optimized geometry of its adjustment mechanism, which makes it particularly user-friendly. Individual, tool-free adjustment options in a matter of seconds are also in focus, as is high walking comfort and stability.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer