FISCHER Rcs Classic Plus Stiff 202 Skis With Race Pro Classic IFP Black Yellow XC-Binding
Features of FISCHER Rcs Classic Plus Stiff 202 Skis With Race Pro Classic IFP Black Yellow XC-Binding
- Air Core Carbon - The most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight
- Classic 812 - Race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction
- Cold Base Bonding - The revolution in ski making: Speedmax technology to protect the homogeneous molecular structure of the base for perfect wax absorption
- Classic Flexor - Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Race Code - The RACE CODE label highlights products designed and tested by the Fischer racing department, guaranteeing the highest quality standard as demanded by World Cup racers
- Tool Free - The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track
- Finish First - The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- Precision Pairing System - The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
Product Info for FISCHER Rcs Classic Plus Stiff 202 Skis With Race Pro Classic IFP Black Yellow XC-Binding
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER Rcs Classic Plus Stiff 202 Skis (N19622-202);
- FISCHER Race Pro Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding (S50019)
FISCHER Rcs Classic Plus Stiff 202 Skis:
A proven former World Cup competitor, the RCS Classic Plus now has Cold Base Bonding for improved wax absorption and grindability. The DTG WC Plus grind ensures excellent glide properties. Optimized for use in 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
Race Pro Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding:
Proven TURNAMIC technology for more speed: The Race Pro Skate binding impresses with its ideal performance requirements for skating. Individual adjustments are possible in seconds and without tools.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more gliding stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer