PIRELLI Cinturato Gravel H 40-622 Black Folding Tire (3771100)
Features of PIRELLI Cinturato Gravel H 40-622 Black Tire 3771100
- SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on/off road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip
- TechWALL high-strength woven nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection
- Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction
- TLR tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether for dry or wet
Product Info for PIRELLI Cinturato Gravel H 40-622 Black Tire 3771100
The Cinturato Gravel H is a gravel-specific tyre designed for compact terrain and the hardest surfaces. The tread features low, tightly packed knobs and an elevated ability to adapt to the terrain, offering a large contact area and therefore excellent feeling while riding.
The special SpeedGRIP Compound adds features of mechanical resistance and chemical grip, without compromising the rolling efficiency. Cinturato Gravel H is a high-performance tyre with unique characteristics of grip in all weather conditions, both wet or dry, plus a high level of puncture protection. Cinturato Gravel H is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limit.
On the road the majority of punctures are caused by the penetration of sharp objects while off-road the most common punctures are caused by sidewall cuts, for this reason the TechWALL Gravel features a cut-resistant 127tpi fabric all over the perimeter of the tyre still offering a supple riding feeling.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Pirelli dealer
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)|
Cinturato Gravel H