Features of TFO BVK SD Spare Spool
- Precision machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Fully anodized for saltwater use and wear resistance
- 100% sealed state of the art multi-disc drag system
- Super large arbor spool for insane retrieval speeds
- Ergonomic drag adjustment knob
- Easy LH/RH conversion with quick release spool
- Ingoing and outgoing click
Product Info for TFO BVK SD Spare Spool
The BVK SD series features a fully-sealed drag system with super easy LH/RH retrieve changes and minimal maintenance. The drag system is fully sealed Delrin and stainless-steel to keep the drag clean and functioning in rough and dirty environments. This drag system provides a noticeably broader range of resistance.
The BVK SD series of reels are machined aluminum and anodized for durability and use in fresh or saltwater. The super large arbor design gives these reels huge line capacity and enables the angler to pick up line with incredible efficiency. The four reel series is perfect for everything from rainbow trout and bass all the way to bonefish and baby tarpon.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized TFO dealer
|Capacity||75 yards / 20 lb / WF4F|