Features of TRANSPACK XTW Boot Bag
- Function: Isosceles Storage System carries boots, helmet and gear
- Fabric: Durable and tough, water resistant coated 600 denier polyester
- Side boot pockets with air/water drainage grommets
- Coated water resistant central compartment for gear
- Water resistant tarpaulin bottom
- Closed cell foam padded back
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulder straps
- Internal zipper pocket, zipper mesh side pockets and top lid pocket
- Double locking, self repairing nylon coil zippers
- Volume: 2400 cu in / 40L
Product Info for TRANSPACK XTW Boot Bag
The Transpack XTW Boot Bag is a compact bag sized for a woman's boots and frame with all the features you want in a transport and storage system. Boots fit into the side pockets with drainage/air circulation grommets to keep things from getting musty. Your helmet, spare layering piece, and lunch, tuck into the center storage area, which also features an internal zip pocket for small personal items.
Everything is protected by a water resistant 600 denier durable polyester fabric ready to take on the rough and tumble of transporting boots and gear from home to hill. Happily, if you have to lug your gear any distance, this bag is equipped with comfortable shoulder straps and a foam padded back.
A great storage system to keep your boots safe, free of dust, and packed with your helmet and necessary accessories so you'll never spend valuable time rummaging around trying to find glove liners and neck gaiters.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Transpack dealer