VORTEX Crossfire II 4-12x44mm Dead-Hold-BDC Reticle 1in Riflescope with Hunter 1in Medium Scope Rings and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (VOR-CF2-31015+RING-M+MF)
Features of VORTEX Crossfire II 4-12x44mm Dead-Hold-BDC Reticle 1in Riflescope with Hunter 1in Medium Scope Rings and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth VOR-CF2-31015+RING-M+MF
- Fully multi-coated with anti-reflective lenscoatings for brighter views
- Nitrogen gas purging with o-ring seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- Shockproof construction withstands recoil and impact
- One-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction
- 30mm and 1-inch diameter main tubes available with hard-anodized black matte finish
- Fast-focus eyepiece; capped zero reset turrets; 4x and 3x zoom range options
- Scope rings sold as a set of two rings
- Mounts on Picatinny or Weaver rails
- Made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive Gritr microfiber cloth will not scratch coats or other surfaces; cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
Product Info for VORTEX Crossfire II 4-12x44mm Dead-Hold-BDC Reticle 1in Riflescope with Hunter 1in Medium Scope Rings and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth VOR-CF2-31015+RING-M+MFVortex Crossfire II 4-12x44mm Dead-Hold-BDC Reticle 1in Riflescope is versatile, practical and utilitarian. With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance. Precision, accuracy, durability and dependability are the correct words to describe this Vortex 4-12x44mm Crossfire scope. This Vortex device is the right choice for serious shooters and hunters who can appreciate its optical quality.
Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Hard Anodized Finish
Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
Vortex Optics Hunter 1-Inch Riflescope Rings - Medium Height
The standard, 2-screw Vortex Hunter 1in Medium Scope Rings are a nice match for general hunting setups. Made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum for optimum strength. Scope Ring Heights are measured from the base to the center of the ring. Hunter Rings are not recommended for use on heavy recoiling rifles.
The effective, reusable microfiber cleaning cloth works great anywhere. The soft microfiber cloth traps dirt, grime, and other particles without scratching surfaces. The microfiber cleaning cloth is machine washable and can be reused hundreds of times without losing absorbency.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||44|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||24.7-8.4|
|Eye Relief, in||3.9"|
|Tube Size, in||1"|
|Adjustment Graduation, MOA||1/4|
|Travel per Rotation, MOA||15|
|Max Elevation Adjustment, MOA||50|
|Max Windage Adjustment, MOA||50|
|Parallax Setting, yds||100|