Features of ZEAGLE Slimline Co-Pilot Console Imperial 372-9705
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip
- Comes with black rubber hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Depth Gauge: Max depth indicator; 220ft/70m depth scale; Easy to read dial; Large, luminous gauge face
- Compass: Top or side reading; Quick responding; Reads accurately over a wide tilt range
- Available in Imperial
Product Info for ZEAGLE Slimline Co-Pilot Console Imperial 372-9705
The Zeagle Slimline Co-Pilot Console with Black Rubber Hose combines three gauges into one sturdily built unit that delivers tons of functionality to every dive.
The Slimline boasts custom-dial graphics that are large, easy to read and luminescent for greater visibility in low light. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means it's shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures.
A supplemental side-reading compass moves easily and is ultra-responsive to changes in position, allowing you to navigate in any type of visibility or light condition.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Zeagle dealer