BURRIS FastFire II 4 MOA Dot Reflex Sight (300232)
Features of Burris FastFire II 4 MOA Dot Reflex Sight 300232
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything - including handguns, rifles, and shotguns - using Burris mounting systems
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- Bright-red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- 4-MOA dot size
- Includes Picatinny mount for mounting on rifles, handguns, and tactical shotguns
Product Info for Burris FastFire II 4 MOA Dot Reflex Sight 300232
The BURRIS FastFire II Sight, Picatinny Mount, 4 MOA Dot (300232) dramatically increases speed and accuracy. It simplifies the act of aiming, eliminating the need to focus on and align the front sight, rear sight and target. With the FastFire, the aiming red dot and target are always in focus and properly aligned for the ultimate in accuracy.
Burris The FastFire II sight provides the only fully waterproof unit in its product category. Because of its small size and weight, the FastFire can be mounted directly on almost any weapon including on the slide of a semi-automatic pistol. Since eye relief is unlimited, the sight can be used on handguns, rifles and shotguns.
Smaller, lighter in weight and more compact than most red dot sights, the FastFire is extremely strong and durable with a frame made of stainless steel, bronze and anodized aluminum. It's multicoating is sandwiched between two highly polished, optical quality glass lenses for protection from scratches and abrasion and a bright, clear sight picture.
This Burris sight is fully windage and elevation adjustable and lockable. It features both an on/off switch and a light sensor that automatically adjusts the dot's brightness to the available light. The included plastic hood covers the light sensor and puts the unit in sleep mode when the on/off switch is set to "on".
FastFire is powered by a lithium CR2032 battery, which is commonly available and long lasting because of the highly efficient electronics and the battery-saver mode. A battery can last as long as five years.
The Picatinny Mount allows mounting on just about any rifle. Special bases are available for the most common firearms.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Burris dealer
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm||21x15|
|Windage Adjustment||86 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||115 MOA|
|Reticle||FastFire 4-MOA Dot|
|Illumination Control||Automatic Brightness Adjustment|
|Illumination Settings||Automatic Setting Reactive to Environment|
On Sale 20-30% off
Very happy with the performance. Easy use no matter what the brightness is outside. Looks good on my mount, great design, easy to use, quick acquisition, consistent performance.