FISCHER The Curv GT MT Skis With RX 13 PR Bindings (P08121)
Features of FISCHER The Curv GT Skis With RX 13 PR Bindings P08121
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon
- Extremely strong and light carbon fiber in the binding area oriented at 90°greatly enhances edge grip for high levels of smoothness and stability
- Innovative diagonal positioning of a glass fiber grid for excellent torsional stability with maximum power and stability in turns
- Power transfer and control throughout the entire turn are also improved
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life
- Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most modern grinding line in the world
Product Info for FISCHER The Curv GT Skis With RX 13 PR Bindings P08121
The RC4 Curv GT has everything dedicated skiers need for an entire season of fun. A 76mm waist offers the optimal balance of control and stability in changing or variable snow conditions.
Race-level performance for frontside skiers
Radical Triple Radius shape allows dynamic, crisp turns of any size radius. A carbon reinforcer around the lightweight wood core, plus the use of Titanal, keep the weight low and the torsional rigidity high for a stable, agile feel, enhanced by outstanding edge grip.
All this makes for one of Fischer's most versatile, yet fast, skis.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer
|Weight per Ski||2200g/175cm|