Features of GARMIN fenix 7X Sapphire Solar Watch 010-02541-10
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges
- Do more; Charge less; Solar charging yields up to 37 days of battery life in smartwatch mode
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox will let you know
- Navigate with preloaded TopoActive maps and use built-in Wi-Fi for easy updates
- Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist - and no phone to weigh you down
- When it gets dark, the built-in LED flashlight helps keep you going
- Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.4" solar charged display and 51 mm case
- The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Touchscreen And Buttons - Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive touchscreen interface
- Built-In Sports Apps
Product Info for GARMIN fenix 7X Sapphire Solar Watch 010-02541-10
Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged Garmin fenix 7X Sapphire Solar Carbon Gray DLC Titanium With Black Band Multisport GPS Watch (010-02541-10). Its scratch-resistant Power Sapphire solar charging lens uses the sun's energy to extend battery life - powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors and more.
Transform exertion into exhilaration.
Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.4" solar charged display and 51 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
Get up to 28 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 9 days when solar charging3 - and up to 89 hours in GPS mode with an additional 33 hours when solar charging.
Stay connected with your life on the go.
Read a professional review in our blog
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Garmin dealer
|Display Resolution||280 x 280 pixels|
|Case Material||Fiber-Reinforced Polymer With Titanium Rear Cover|
|QuickFit Watch Band Compatible||
Transflective Memory-In-Pixel (MIP)
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
|Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts||Yes (high and low)|
|Respiration Rate (24x7)||Yes|
|Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation||Yes (spot-check, and optional all-day acclimation and in sleep)|
|Fitness Age||Yes (in app)|
|GLONASS / Galileo||Yes / Yes|
|Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|Plays And Controls Watch Music||Yes|
|Music Storage||up to 2,000 songs|
|Find My Phone||Yes|
|Smartphone Compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Available Run Profiles||Running,
Outdoor Track Running,
Indoor Track Running,
|Cycle Map (routable cycling-specific street map)||Yes|
|Toe-to-Toe Challenges app||Yes (optional Connect IQ Toe-to-Toe Challenges app)|
|Battery Life||Smartwatch: Up to 28 days/37 days with solar*,
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 90 days/1+ year with solar*,
GPS Only: Up to 89 hours/122 hours with solar**,
All Satellite Systems: Up to 63 hours/77 hours with solar*,
All Satellite Systems and Multi-band: Up to 36 hours/41 hours with solar**,
All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 16 hours
Max Battery GPS: Up to 213 hours/578 hours with solar**,
Expedition GPS: Up to 62 days/ 139 days with solar*.
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions;
**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
|Fits Wrists With The Following Circumference||Silicone band: 127-210 mm,
Leather Band: 135-213 mm,
Fabric Band: 135-213 mm,
Metal Band: 135-225 mm
|Display Size (diameter), in / mm||1.4" / 35.56|
|Physical Size, mm||51 x 51 x 14.9|
|Weight, g||89 (case only: 61 g)|