Features of LEATT Flat CleanTech 70oz Bladder 7016100200
- 2L hydration capacity
- Centre baffle system with a zip: Bladder stays flat when zipped, Liquids do not splash around in the bladder and Unzip to clean inside out
- Hanging loops for drying - inside and outside the bladder
- Tethered top hanging clip
- New 1m length tube with better flow
- FDA and EU approved: Phthalate, BPA and PVC free
- Push-lock hose connector with auto shut off valve
- One-touch quick release valve on the hands-free tube system
- Helmet Velcro patch and loops to keep system in place for the hands-free system
- Two tube and bite valve kits included: Hands-free tube with 180 deg valve and Standard tube with 45 deg valve
Product Info for LEATT Flat CleanTech 70oz Bladder 7016100200
The Flat CleanTech 2L (70oz) Bladder with Tube and Bite Valve is a high-quality and innovative hydration product designed by Leatt. The perfect companion in your bike backpack.
The Bladder Flat CleanTech 2L features a durable and leak-proof construction, guaranteeing that your water remains securely stored inside the bladder without any unwanted spills. The included tube and bite valve allow for easy and convenient sipping on the move.
The low-gravity bladder has a 2L hydration capacity, and ships with a tube and bite valve. The tube is 1m in length, providing better flow, the bladder is burst tested, and it is FDA and EU approved, meaning that it is Phthalate, BPA, and PVC free. With a hose connector that has a push-lock function and auto shut-off valve, the bladder also has a tethered top hanging clip and hanging loops that allow you to dry it.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Leatt dealer
|Type||Bladder, Tube & Bite Valve|