SHIMANO Stella FJ 6.2:1 Spinning Fishing Reel (STLC3000XGFJ)
Features of SHIMANO Stella FJ 6.2:1 Spinning Fishing Reel (STLC3000XGFJ)
- The next generation in the legendary Stella platform, this spinning reel is loaded with advanced Shimano technologies and is now even smoother and more efficient with improved durability
- Employs state of the art Micro Module II gearing, which lends a silky handle rotation and seamless transfer of power from the handle to the updated pinion gear
- Backed by X-Protect technology, which utilizes a water repellant coating and specially designed channels to extend the life of the reel making it up to five times more resistant to the long term effects of water than previous models
- Utilizes Propulsion Line Management System provides longer casting distances while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming
- Hagane Gear has become the cornerstone of many of Shimano's finest spinning reels.
- Balanced G-Free body design
- Long Stroke Spool with AR-C spool lip
- Tangle-free One-Piece Bail
- X-Ship pinion gear support
- Rigid Support Drag assembly
Product Info for SHIMANO Stella FJ 6.2:1 Spinning Fishing Reel (STLC3000XGFJ)The Shimano Stella FJ has the smoothest and most efficient drive train Shimano has ever engineered with unprecedented durability. The introduction of the newly engineered Micro Module II with unique gear teeth and surface design delivers amazing smoothness and durability above the already unmatched Shimano Hagane gear quality. With 5 times more water resistance due to X protect, the long term effects of saltwater exposure should not harm the reels smoothness and operation even after years of use. Silent Drive further enhances Shimano’s engineering in the pursuit of perfection, almost every tolerance aspect of the reel that could be improved to reduce wobble and play has been completely overhauled. This creates the ultimate feeling and silence of operation not felt in any other reel before the Stella FJ. Hagane Gear, Hagane Body, X-Ship, G Free Body, Anti Tangle Rotor Long stroke Spool and a host of other key Shimano technologies round out what is the new benchmark, the Stella FJ.
Micro Module Gear II
State-of-the-art, gear tooth surface design and MicroModule Gear II, are further advanced through Shimano's exclusive manufacturing technology. The surfaces of the drive gear and pinion gear have been analysed and updated from the ground up in pursuit of perfection. Starting from an already industry leading standard, reduced reel noise and even smoother gear feeling have been realized.
From the fundamental, whole body design to the most intricate parts of the drive train, including the drive gear, wormshaft, wormshaft pin and wormshaft gear, every piece has been carefully reviewed, and the smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been eliminated to the highest tolerances. A new generation of silky smooth reeling performance and pristine silence has been achieved.
X-protect Water Resistance
New Stella incorporates non-contact X-Protect The combination of water resistance and labyrinth structure provides performance that resists hydraulic pressure without impairing smooth reeling. X-Protect utilized on the line roller and roller clutch, improving line roller durability five times over the existing model.
G Free Body
Developed to shift the reel’s centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the worm shaft oscillation mechanism 19mm from the bottom of the reel to the top. By moving the centre of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
Shimano ARC Spool is a patented spool design with an angled spool lip. This design enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate casts. ARC spools are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Shimano dealer