ST.CROIX ROD Avid Trek Spinning Rod
Features of ST.CROIX ROD Avid Trek Spinning Rod
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim zirconia rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with gun smoke hoods on spinning models
- Fuji ECS reel seat with gun smoke hoods on casting models
- Sea Guide hook keeper; Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable; Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Product Info for ST.CROIX ROD Avid Trek Spinning Rod
St. Croix Rod sets a new standard in the travel rod category with the introduction of its the Avid Trek Series. Packed with power, exceptional sensitivity and a selection of models to cover virtually any fishing scenario, three-piece St.Croix Rod Avid Trek Rods rods give anglers the upper hand wherever they venture. Avid Trek Travel Rods combine St. Croix's Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology with premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon fiber for smooth power, improved casting accuracy and increased sensitivity.
Featuring slim-profile ferrules, they sport Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim zirconia rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames. The series' six spinning models have Fuji DPS reel seats with gun smoke hoods, while the casting model has a Fuji ECS reel seat with gun smoke hood.
All Avid Trek Rods are designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, USA, and come with a Sea Guide hook-keeper, select-grade cork handle, and two coats of Flex Coat slow cure finish for a sharp, clean and polished appearance.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized St.Croix Rod dealer
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight, lb||Lure Weight, oz||Weight, oz||Handle|
|ATS70MHF3||7'||MH||Fast||3||10-20||1/2 - 1-1/4||5.9||3|
|ATS76MHF3||7'6"||MH||Fast||3||10-20||1/2 - 1-1/4||6.4||4|