TECNICA Men's Zero G Tour Pro Orange/Black Ski Boot (10185300328)
Features of TECNICA Zero G Tour Pro Ski Boot 10185300328
- C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape for great out-of-the box fit and easy customization
- Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System increases performance, stability and safety
- Quick Instep utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot
- RECCO Technology makes you searchable to professional rescuers in the event of an avalanche accident or when lost in the outdoors
- Light Fit liner is extremely lightweight and very comfortable, it offers a waterproof breathable membrane to help with water management
- Vibram soles characterized a dual-density rubber compound
Product Info for TECNICA Zero G Tour Pro Ski Boot 10185300328
True to the Zero G spirit, the award-winning Zero G Tour Pro, a stiff touring boot for experienced backcountry skiers, provides best-in-class performance for the weight.
Thanks to a carbon fiber cuff and Grilamid shell, it weighs in at just 1320 grams (at a size 26.5) - the lightest in the Zero G collection and a fraction of the weight of most ski boots. An uber-wide 55-degree range of motion makes a hike up or a skin out feel like a walk in the park. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Pro's true 130 flex shines, making this touring boot second to none in downhill performance.
Minimal resistance for the up and confident turns on the down, Zero G Tour Pro is the chosen boot by some of the world's most accomplished ski mountaineers. All of sudden, the mountains on the horizon don't seem so far away.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Tecnica dealer
|Customization Liner||LIGHT FIT|
|Soles||Touring - VIBRAM - Low tech inserts|
|Shell||Grilamid - Quick Instep|
|Liner||LIGHT FIT, with laces - Recco|
|Buckles||4 Light Magnesum, Hiking position|
|Powerstrap||35mm light with hook|
|Mondo Point||US||EU||UK||Sole Length|
Zero G Tour Pro