Features of USWE Outlander 2 Hydration Backpack
- 2 liter bounce free action backpack with 1.5 liter Elite hydration bladder
- Activity: Mountain biking, Cycling, Trail running, Nordic skiing, Off-road motorcycle
- Hydration system: Elite hydration bladder with fixed coupling
- Tube attachment: Tube clip - Keeps your tube in a secure position
- Hydration tube type: Hydraflex drink tube
- Harness system: NDM 1.0 - 100% bounce free
- Lightweight mesh back panel; High-vent foam shoulder straps with ergonomic form-fit
- Chest straps with stretch support that allow normal breathing capacity and your freedom to move
- Water resistant phone pocket at the back; Inner size: 8 - 16 cm
- Easy and secure attachment for bike LED-light; Visual reflective points: front and back
Product Info for USWE Outlander 2 Hydration Backpack
This is a race USWE Outlander 2 Hydration Backpack streamlined to go superlight and almost invisible on your back. The USWE Outlander 2 weighs only 309g and is geared-up with the award winning NDM 4-point harness that makes the pack 100% bounce free in action. The stretch support of the harness allows you the freedom to move in full speed and in any gnarly condition.
To keep you hydrated and focused, USWE picked a durable 1.5 liter Elite hydration bladder to go inside the pack, with a big slide opening at the top for quick filling of ice and water. And after the race, the bladder is fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying.
The Outlander 2L is primarily designed for pro riders at marathon distances. But honestly, it will fit any rider perfectly who's searching for a badass hydration pack that will not cramp your style. This pack is a racer and we guarantee you will love it, no matter if you are a pro or a happy amateur rider.
USWE agree that the optimal hydration device would be an USWE app, from where you directly got hydrated without any kind of equipment. Just using your phone and the app. But USWE can't afford having our own satellite cruising at the altitude of 40.000km. Well, maybe in the future if we get lucky!? Until then, the absolute best race hydration device is probably the Outlander 2. Try it and you'll understand why.
Read a professional review in our blog
GritrOutdoors is an authorized USWE dealer