Features of VELOCOMP PowerPod V4 Power Meter PPV4
- Works perfectly with any road, TT, MTB, or gravel bike
- Simplified Setup and Calibration - just pair PowerPod V4 to your ANT+ sensor and bike computer, then ride
- One power meter for all your bikes: PowerPod V4 moves between up to 4 bikes in less than one minute
- Uses the same pitot tube as the top-of-the-line AeroPod, delivering improved cross-wind accuracy and better performance in rainy conditions
- Automatic Profile Selection - PowerPod V4 automatically figures out which bike you're riding and adjusts its internal settings accordingly
- Dynamic Power Smoothing - PowerPod power numbers are smooth and stable when you pedal at a constant pace, but respond instantly when you surge
- Insights - PowerPod V4 is the only power meter in the world that records its raw sensor data - up to 768 hours worth
- GPS Tracker feature records GPS data on your smartphone and merges GPS information into your ride file
Product Info for VELOCOMP PowerPod V4 Power Meter PPV4
The PowerPod V4 Power Meter provides "gold-standard", both-leg power measurement, using patented technology that has been tested and proven with some of the top pro teams in the world.
Your ANT+ bike computer displays and records PowerPod v4 power, and other cycling measurements. Exclusive to PowerPod v4, you can use Velocomp's free Isaac software for PC/Mac, to view detailed power, wind speed, bike speed, elevation, slope, GPS location, and more!
PowerPod v4 moves effortlessly from bike-to-bike. Use the same PowerPod V4 with up to 4 different bikes; simply attach PowerPod V4 (and your bike computer, of course!) to the bike you're riding today. PowerPod V4 automatically detects which bike you're riding, and readjusts its internal settings for best performance.
PowerPod not only measures how much power you produce, but why you are producing it. PowerPod is the only power meter in the world that instantly and accurately measures hill slope, telling you the steepness of the hill you're climbing. PowerPod is the only power meter in the world that instantly and accurately measures wind speed. On windy days you'll not only know your power, but also the strength of the wind is you're fighting. And if you ride with a Garmin bike computer, free ConnectIQ app lets you view your PowerPod V4 power, wind speed, and hill slope on your Garmin during the ride.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Velocomp dealer
|Power Meter Type||Opposing Force Technology|
|Battery Life, hrs||20|
|Communication Protocol||BLE and ANT+|
|Both-Leg Power Measurement||Yes|
|New Case Design||Yes|
|# Bike Profiles Stored on Device||4|
|Isaak Software Analysis||Yes|
|Full File Recording||Yes|
|Pitot Tube Wind Measurement||Yes|
|GPS Tracker Upgrade||Yes|
|PowerStroke Analysis Upgrade||Optional|