Features of BERETTA Grip-Tac Double Mag Pouch
- Durable 600-denier water-resilient synthetic fiber exterior
- Stitched with 3-ply nylon thread to serve longer
- The pouch is rather spacious (4.75" L x 1.25" W x 4.75" H)
- It holds two magazines at once, each magazine is placed in a separate compartment
- This pouch can be mounted to any vest or rig that has Molle webbing
- It features secure Velcro, snap-button closure straps
- The double magazine pouch is designed as a secure and easy accessible storage for magazines you might need to train at the range
Product Info for BERETTA Grip-Tac Double Mag PouchThe Grip-Tac Double Magazine Pouch is made of durable, water-resilient material and can hold 2 magazines at once. Features secure Velcro, snap-button closure straps.
Side by side with two loops with snaps on belt side. It fits 17 round magazunes. The Velcro strap keeps heaviest caliber/grain in place on double row.
The pouch is a part of Berreta Tactical Line. The tactical accessories line is designed for all the gear you might need to train on the shooting range. It is made with durable 600D resistant nylon with M.O.L.L.E. system. The line ranges from a large patrol bag in which you can fit almost anything you might need at the range, passing through a backpack and a messenger bag that can be used daily, completed small accessories such as gun cases and magazine pouches.
All bags and cases are studied to offer maximum comfort and ergonomics. A combination of lightweight and strenght giving great protection to your gun thank to the padding in the gun cases and to the scratch- and water-resilient main fabric.
To complete the ideal equipment for hunting or for your days out, Beretta offers a selection of bags and cases, from the technical and performing ones to the traditional in materials and design.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Beretta dealer
|Dimensions (L x W H), in||4.75" x 1.25" x 4.75"|