Features of Burris AR-F3 3 MOA Dot Reflex Sight 300215
- Bundles a FastFire III 3-MOA sight with the rugged mount, creating a convenient package for first-time FastFire owners
- Simplest, most effective way to mount any FastFire sight on flattop
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- The mount's height is sufficient to co-witness with flip-up sights
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Fits any Weaver or Picatinny-style base for easy mounting
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Metal wings protect the lens from impact and unintentional abuse
- Features a compartment for carrying a spare battery and open-end wrench or Torx wrench
Product Info for Burris AR-F3 3 MOA Dot Reflex Sight 300215
For carbine shooters, Burris offers a complete package with the new BURRIS F3 Flatop FastFire Sight, 3 MOA Red Dot (300215). This bundles a FastFire III with 3 MOA dot and rugged protective mount that's range-ready right out of the box.
It's the simplest and most effective way to mount the FastFire III on an flattop as a stand-alone sight or as a co-witness for your iron sights. The FastFire sits low in the mount and a pair of metal wings on each side of the lenses protects the sight from impact or unintentional abuse.
For added convenience, there is a lower compartment for spare battery storage, open-end wrench and Torx wrench. Fits any Weaver or Picatinny-style base.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Burris dealer
3 MOA Dot
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
|FastFire 3-MOA Dot
|Manual Push-Button & Automatic Brightness Adjustment
|3 Manual Brightness Levels; Automatic Setting Reactive to Environment
|Picatinny Rail Base