DIVE RITE 20lb QB Weight Pocket, Set of 2 (AC3220)
Features of DIVE RITE 20lb QB Weight Pocket Set of 2 AC3220
- Holds up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg) in each pocket
- Right hand pocket has the color Dive Rite logo
- Left hand pocket is plain, without a logo
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Two-inch (50.8 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place
- Two-inch (50.8 mm) stainless slide locks pocket in place on any webbing
- Acetyl quick buckle is used to easily secure the pocket in the holster
- Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion
- Made in the U.S.A
Product Info for DIVE RITE 20lb QB Weight Pocket Set of 2 AC3220
The DIVE RITE 20lb QB Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. Designed for use on the TransPac harness or any other harness using 2-inch webbing, they can be worn vertically or horizontally with each pocket holding up to 10 lbs of weight securely in position throughout the dive.
Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place. Worn at an angle on the waist belt for easier access, the right hand pocket is identified by the color Dive Rite logo while the left pocket is plain, without a logo. Tall and narrow, the 20lb QB Weight Pockets leave plenty of room on the waist for other accessories, if desired.
The weight pocket insert has two internal pockets that load from the top and the bottom. The internal pockets keep weight from shifting around and allow for either soft or hard weights.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Dive Rite dealer