Features of FISCHER RCR Skate Stiff IFP Black/Yellow 186 Skis With Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding
- Finish First - The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- Precision Pairing System - The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
- Sidecut World Cup Skate - Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique
- Stabilizer - The shape of the skate housing keeps the ski balanced horizontally after every kick
- Torsion-Proofed Body - The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Skating Flexor - Flexor developed for skating style with flex grade 11.0 and progressive power flow
- Air Core Basalite Pro - Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls
- DTG World Cup Plus - Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions
Product Info for FISCHER RCR Skate Stiff IFP Black/Yellow 186 Skis With Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER RCR Skate Stiff IFP Black/Yellow 186 Skis (N22619-186);
- FISCHER Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding (S55020)
FISCHER RCR Skate Stiff IFP Black/Yellow 186 Skis:
The RCR continues to be a high-performance alternative to the World Cup range. The aerodynamic tip shape and DTG WC Plus Finish provide a clear gliding advantage over longer distances, while the dependable Air Core construction reduces weight and provides a fast and stable ride.
FISCHER Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding:
The Race Skate IFP is a high performance binding for Skate skiers and racers looking for every advantage. The added stabilizer lets the boot sit tightly on the binding for maximum power transfer and precise control and the Double Lock Slider operation has been improved for quick and easy adjustment of the binding position.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more gliding stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer