Features of FISCHER Superlite Crown EF 199 Skis With Control Step-In IFP Black/Yellow XC Binding
- Efficient Forward - Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience
- Vario Crown - Сombination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties
- Air Core Basalite - Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving
- Torsion-Proofed Body - The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer
- Turn Lock - The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding
- Classic Flexor - Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Tool Free - The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track
- Power Layer - 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction
Product Info for FISCHER Superlite Crown EF 199 Skis With Control Step-In IFP Black/Yellow XC Binding
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER Superlite Crown EF 199 Skis (N41020-199);
- FISCHER Control Step-In IFP Black/Yellow XC Binding (S60220)
FISCHER Superlite Crown EF 199 Skis:
The lightweight Superlite Crown EF continues to be a favorite choice of skiers looking to take it to the next level. This Vario Crown ski has excellent grip in wide range of conditions, and Efficient Forward construction provides a smooth, strong, forgiving kick. Completeing the package is a race quality base and a Speed Grinding 2.0 finish for improved glide performance.
Fitness Sport skis by Fischer combine new core and camber designs to provide a better skiing experience. The forgiving kick action of the Efficient Forward construction affords an easy, releable kick, while traditional length sizing provides optimal glide.
FISCHER Control Step-In IFP Black/Yellow XC Binding:
The Touring Binding Control Step-In with its sporty, clean look is characterized by the optimized geometry of its adjustment mechanism, which makes it particularly user-friendly. Individual, tool-free adjustment options in a matter of seconds are also in focus, as is high walking comfort and stability.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer