Features of HEAD Unisex Transit Snowboard + FX One LYT Brown Snowboard Bindings
- Rocker is Head's version of reverse camber; it is playful, easy-going and most importantly fun in all terrains
- Poplar Wood Cores are long-lasting and make boards strong and responsive
- Bindings feature toe and heel basepads for shock and chatter absorption
- Suspension Strap perfectly adapts to your boot shape, creating a secure, snug and comfortable fit
- Grip Tech Toe Strap folds around the toe and locks the foot securely into the binding
- Auto-Open Toe Strap permits easy entry without the hassle of kicking open or treading on straps
- Adjustable Toe Ramp can be customized to fit any boot with a single screw and channel
- Easy Grip Buckle has a great shape that is easy to lift even in gloves
- Disc can be mounted with all industry insert standards - 4x4, 3x3 and channel systems
- Flex Index 4 is very forgiving flex for adults
Product Info for HEAD Unisex Transit Snowboard + FX One LYT Brown Snowboard Bindings
The kit contains the beginner-level lightweight classic Head Unisex Transit snowboard and Head FX One LYT brown snowboard bindings to meet and exceed needs of snowboard beginners.
Head's Transit Snowboard has a catch-free rocker profile, ideal to start your snowboard career with, or if you prefer a soft and surfy set-up. The forgiving character of this board makes riding a breeze, even if the conditions are choppy or if you decide to take a detour through the side-country. With its full wood core, the Transit will be a great companion for many days on snow!
The FX One LYT is an easy-to-use, solid binding with a great fit and performance. This binding offers everything you need while being easy on the budget at the same time. With its forgiving flex, the FX One LYT is designed for all riding levels and terrains and will be a great companion for a long time.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Head dealer
|Architecture||Easy Board Architecture|
|FX One LYT Snowboard Bindings|
|Sizes||S (22.5-25.0), M (25.5-28.0), L (28.5-31.5)|