Features of HENDERSON Thermoprene Pro 3mm Shorty Wetsuit AP630WF-51
- Super soft, 250% stretch neoprene provides a "melt in your hand" feel
- Aqua Silk lining on all interior panels
- Larger neoprene panel and minimized seams keep cold water out and warm water in
- Double glued and double sewn seams (interior & exterior) provide longevity, durability and performance in the most demanding conditions
- Every Thermoprene Pro wetsuit style is designed, patterned, cut, sewn, fitted and tested in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing
- Sophisticated styling with a technical edge
- Velcro-resistant outer fabric
- YKK zipper with colored teeth and Stainless zipper slider
- Henderson's patterns have evolved over 50 years
- 10-year Limited Warranty
Product Info for HENDERSON Thermoprene Pro 3mm Shorty Wetsuit AP630WF-51
Significant improvements in comfort and flexibility will be one of the most noticeable enhancements found in the Thermoprene PRO Line. Now boasting a full 250% stretch; a significant improvement over the 180% stretch of the original Thermoprene material. The materials "melts" in your hands and contours every curve of your body. Thermoprene PRO Wetsuits feature patterns which have been developed using fitting data from Henderson's pattern library which contains over five decades of USA grading and patterning knowledge.
As the name implies, Thermoprene PRO Wetsuits are a professional level wetsuits that are designed to provide maximum warmth and comfort. These suits keep you warmer longer, as the amount of seams in each suit have been minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched.
Even 3mm Wetsuits, which other brands typically construct using flatlock seams, are completely glued and sewn assuring maximum warmth and long term durability.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Henderson dealer