INOV-8 Mens RocFly G 390 Gray/Black/Yellow Shoe (000995-GYBKYW-S-01)
Features of INOV-8 RocFly G 390 Shoe 000995-GYBKYW-S-01
- Greater energy return and cushioning that last for longer
- First max cushioned boot that adapts and reacts to terrain
- World's toughest grip for the ultimate in traction
- Graphene-enhanced G-Fly foam for more bounce and cushioning
- Adapter-Flex groove increases agility over uneven terrain
- Graphene-Grip rubber that ensures the world's toughest traction over all types of ground
- A super-comfortable upper that perfectly balances the need for support, protection and breathability
- Drop: 6mm; Lug Depth: 4mm; Footbed: 6mm Power Footbed
- Midsole stack: 25mm heel / 19mm forefoot; Product weight: 390g
- Use: Hard and Rocky, Paths and Trails, Road
Product Info for INOV-8 RocFly G 390 Shoe 000995-GYBKYW-S-01
The INOV-8 Men's RocFly G 390 Shoe (000995) uses a unique Graphene-infused G-Fly foam that supercharges your feet so you can hike further than ever before. The world-first foam is scientifically proven to deliver 25% greater energy return and retain its optimum levels of underfoot rebound and cushioning for longer, thanks to the infusion of the planet's strongest wonder material.
The boot also features a pioneering Adapter-Flex groove that allows it to adapt and react to the terrain with the type of agility usually reserved for trail running shoes, Graphene-Grip rubber that ensures the world's toughest traction over all types of ground, and a super-comfortable upper that perfectly balances the need for support, protection and breathability.
All this at a weight of just 390g. Prepare for endless adventure.
As worn by James Forrest when hiking a new record time for a solo and self-supported 500-mile hike of Great Britain's National Three Peaks.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized INOV-8 dealer
|UK Size||EU Size||US Size Mens||US Size Womens||CM Insole Length|