INOV-8 Men's Roclite G 290 V2 All-Round Performance Running Shoes (000809)
Features of INOV-8 Roclite G 290 V2 All-Round Performance Running Shoes 000809
- Perfect for mountain rock, muddy grass and hard packed trails
- Superior traction from Graphene-enhanced G-Grip rubber outsole
- Increased outsole durability on all terrains, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trails
- Flexible and responsive shoe for quick running, still delivering protection, support and comfort
- Lightweight shoes- Weighing just 290g
- Breathable mesh upper gives protection, comfort and excellent durability
- ADAPTERWEB upper adapts to your changing foot shape and natural movements
- All upper materials are non-water absorbing
- POWERFLOW midsole that gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return
- METAPLATE gives more underfoot protection
Product Info for INOV-8 Roclite G 290 V2 All-Round Performance Running Shoes 000809The outstanding all-rounder that does it all. The ROCLITE G 290 with revolutionary graphene grip (G-Grip) delivers the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains. Packed with protective features, weighing just 290g and boasting a 4mm drop, it's designed for speed. Race fast with confidence.
The traction and tread pattern on the rubber outsole was top-notch, grabbing ahold of damp rocks and other uneven surfaces. The flexibility and strengthened rubber toe cap granted me the Spiderman-esque power to scramble up the side of a muddy bank without losing footing.
The 290 is a fast, agile shoe, perfect for going fast and really attacking the trails but is also a great companion for a long day out.
We have graded the fit of all our shoes from 1 to 5 to make it easy for you to find the perfect fitting shoe. All our shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold. Where they differ is in the toe box. Grade 1 represents our closest, most precise fit. At the other end of the scale, Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box. We have meticulously studied the foot and its function during the gait cycle and also the interaction between the foot and the terrain. We have used this knowledge to develop our fitting scale. For technical footwear a good fit is essential to enhance your performance. As a rough guide, Grade 1 represents an industry B fit, while Grade 5 equates to a 2E fit in the forefoot.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized INOV-8 dealer
|lug depth||6 mm|
|midsole stack||11 mm / 7 mm|
|product weight||290gr / 10.15 oz|