INTREPID INTERNATIONAL Shenandoah Western 3/4in Trail Reins
Features of INTREPID INTERNATIONAL Shenandoah Western 3/4in Trail Reins
- The Shenandoah Leather Trail Bridle is adjustable to fit most horses
- Shenandoah split reins are made of soft supple 3/4" bridle leather rein
- This 7 foot long rein comes with solid brass snaps
- The reins can be used with or with out the snaps
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Finished with solid brass hardware for unbeatable quality
- Available in Brown and Black colors
- Item Package Dimensions: 4 L X 21.3 W X 25.8 H (Cm)
- Item Package Weight: 0.59 Kilograms
Product Info for INTREPID INTERNATIONAL Shenandoah Western 3/4in Trail ReinsIntrepid International is a family-owned business that manufactures everything for the horse and rider. Founded by Larry Mitton who started the business in 1996 under the name of Tough Stuff manufacturing located in San Diego CA. later moving to Michigan and later to New Holland PA. Intrepid operates out of a 33,200 sq. ft. building and operates factories in the USA and Taiwan.
Intrepid International is one of the largest horse tack and equipment suppliers in the USA. Horse Tack is any piece of equipment that is used to control a horse. This includes Bridles, Reins, Stirrup leathers, halters, lead ropes, lunge lines and much more, but we are sure you get the idea. Our brand names include Pro-Traine, Exselle, and Tie-Safe. You can depend on Intrepid International to supply the best horse tack to help you ride and train your horse safety at the price you want to pay. We strive to provide quality products at reasonable prices with superior customer service.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Intrepid International dealer