LEICA Leica Visoflex 2 Electronic Viewfinder (24028)
Features of LEICA Leica Visoflex 2 Electronic Viewfinder 24028
- Live View Mode: The new Visoflex 2 electronic viewfinder features a 3.7-megapixel resolution display to provide outstanding image control in Live View mode
- Metal Exterior: Encased in a metal exterior, the Visoflex 2 perfectly matches the M11 in terms of design and functionality
- Adjustment Range: The Visoflex 2's broad diopter adjustment range of -4 to +3 and 90-degree tilt function enable full-frame viewing
- Focusing: It also supports precise focusing of Leica lenses
- Compatibility: The viewfinder is compatible with Leica M11 camera
Product Info for LEICA Leica Visoflex 2 Electronic Viewfinder 24028
Thanks to its generously sized OLED display with a resolution of 3.7 megapixels, the LEICA Leica Visoflex 2 Electronic Viewfinder delivers a large, sharp viewfinder image with a particularly high-contrast rendition and pronounced depth of field.
Equipped with an eye sensor for automatic activation, and a diopter adjustment range of -4 to +3, the Visoflex 2 can be set to three different angles (0, 45, 90 degrees) – making it easier to capture images from unusual perspectives. In the 0 degrees position, the viewfinder is magnetically fixed in place. Its high-quality metal housing (designed by Leica Camera AG Wetzlar and produced by Leica Portugal with components from China) perfectly complements the M11's appearance.
The Visoflex 2 is also backwards-compatible with Leica's M10 models (M10, M10 Monochrom, M10R, M10-P and M10-D) once they have been updated with the new firmware released in May 2022.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Leica dealer
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Diopter||-4 to +3 m|