MEOPTA MeoPro HD80 ANGLED CARBON FIBER KIT w/20x-60x zoom (653510)
Features of MEOPTA MeoPro HD80 ANGLED CARBON FIBER KIT w/20x-60x zoom 653510
- 45 degrees angled viewing
- Extra-Low Dispersion Fluoride Glass
- Powerful 20-60x Zoom Magnification
- MeoBright, MeoShield, MeoDrop Coatings
- MeoShield coatings protect external lens surfaces and resist scratching and abrasion
- Hydrophobic MeoDrop coatings repel water, grease, skin oils, and lens surface contaminants that can impair view clarity
- 108-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 20x, 66-foot on 60x
- Multi-position twist-up eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Extra-long 18.5mm exit pupil helps to reduce eyestrain to make viewing more comfortable
- Wide 4mm exit pupil on 20x will cover most pupils as they open in low-light conditions
Product Info for MEOPTA MeoPro HD80 ANGLED CARBON FIBER KIT w/20x-60x zoom 653510
The 45° angled viewing MeoPro 20-60x80 HD Spotting Scope from Meopta combines a powerful 20-60x eyepiece, extra-low dispersion fluoride glass lenses, and a suite of optical coatings to make this spotter optimized for long distance and low-light performance.
Its wide magnification range allows you scan wide swaths of the landscape for subjects on low power with the ability to quickly zoom in and make detailed observations and identification. A large 80mm objective lens is engineered for maximum light-gathering ability with complementary fully multi-coated lenses to maximize light transmission, enhance image contrast, and improve clarity and resolution. Exposed lens surfaces are also protected from scratches and abrasions and the buildup of water and other contaminants that can interfere with clear views.
Durable construction details and a user-friendly design match the optical performance of the MeoPro 80 spotting scope. The Centric-Drive focus wheel is oversized and textured for nonslip focusing in the rain or when wearing gloves. The objective housing is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to deliver fog and waterproof imaging in freezing temperatures and high humidity. For added protection, the chassis is made of a lightweight and strong magnesium alloy to provide a shock-resistant foundation for the optical system. A retractable aluminum sunshade, long 18.5mm eye relief, and rotating/locking tripod collar make the MeoPro HD 80 a full-featured spotting scope for a wide range of outdoor activities.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Meopta dealer