Features of OAKLEY SI Ballistic M-Frame 3-0 Eyewear OO9146-21
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB and harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168.
- Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
- Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
Product Info for OAKLEY SI Ballistic M-Frame 3-0 Eyewear OO9146-21
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 3.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Oakley dealer
SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0