Features of OAKLEY SI Gascan Sunglasses OO9014
- Oaklely's Plutonite lenses are a durable, high grade poly-carbonate lens
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Oakley Twin Toric lens technology with HDO
- Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision
- Available with Iridium lens and Prizm Polarized lens
- Polarized Technology - The glare-free filtering
Product Info for OAKLEY SI Gascan Sunglasses OO9014
Inspired by the street glory of speed machines, Oakley design language did a complete 180 in 2005. Oakley traded soft curves for straight edges and hard lines to sculpt the very first high-wrap lifestyle shades. The toric lens design became known as Oakley Standard Issue Gascan Sunglasses (OO9014) and it spawned an aesthetic so new and original, Oakley customized the corporate logo for the frame.
Oakley's patented High Definition Optics (HDO) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision.
Prizm Polarized Technology - Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized (Optional).
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Oakley's Plutonite lenses are a durable, high grade poly-carbonate lens. In addition, Plutonite lenses provide protection from UVA, UVB, UVC and Blue Light (up to 400nm) rays.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Oakley dealer