PIRELLI Cinturato Velo TLR 35-622 Black Folding Tire (3371000)
Features of PIRELLI Cinturato Velo TLR 35-622 Folding Tire 3371000
- SmartNET Silica technology delivers high rolling efficiency with natural anisotropic orientation, reducing heating while increasing elasticity, minimizing energy loss
- Microscopic rod-shaped particles are arranged systematically for a strong, long-lasting tire
- Wide surface of silica rod molecules improves handling in wet conditions
- Armour Tech construction offers advanced protection against even the worst road conditions
- Bead profile shape matches seamlessly with tubeless-ready rim hooks for easy mounting
- Functional Groove Design uses narrow angle at center of tire to keep wear even
- Lightning bolt tread pattern reduces noise and drains water for a smooth cycling experience
Product Info for PIRELLI Cinturato Velo TLR 35-622 Folding Tire 3371000
Pirelli's previous experience and the relability of SmartNET Silica technology, combined with the tubeless-ready comfort and the resistance of the Armoud Tech technology, facilitated the creation of the Cinturato Velo TLR Tire with a unique DNA - perfect for long-distances and various terrains.
Pirelli SmartNET Silica technology delivers high rolling efficiency, thanks to its natural anisotropic orientation, which reduces heating while increasing elasticity, to help minimise energy dissipation. Enjoy highly reliable wet grip. The wide surface of the silica rod molecules enhances its natural water affinity, delivering confident handling on wet. Puncture resistance and extensive mileage. Pirelli's SmartNET Silica compound features microscopic rod-shaped particles, that are arranged systematically, rather than chaotically, creating a strong, long-lasting tyre.
The Armour Tech is a patented casing derived from the Motorsport experience of Pirelli: a unique mix of Kevlar fibers in the compound which creates a chemical barrier against punctures together with a layer of fabric that goes from bead to bead that increases the ability to resist against penetration from every angle and an extra layer of anti-puncture fabric under the tread. The 60tpi tubeless-ready casing is specifically designed for road-endurance application, exclusively patented for Pirelli. The tubeless-ready configuration provides extra supplenes and better speed to a unique casing in its category.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Pirelli dealer
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)|