Features of RONIX Carbon Air Core 3 Skimmer Wakesurf
- Carbon Air Core 3: The most responsive construction Ronix have ever tested
- Thin Profile: Offering the most feel with the water
- Hard Rail: Providing high speed carves for riders that like to jump on the gas pedal
- Full Carbon Wrap
- Wax Mat Cush Pads: A thin silicone mat the offers a direct connection with the board "feels just like surf wax"
- Floating Fins: Thin profiled fins that not only float but track harder and easier than ever before
- Liquid Lava Resin: Provides extreme durability and protection from the highest temperatures
- Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
- Fin-S Tooless Sesign featuring Spring Lock
- 1x 2.5" Carbon Fibreglass Floating Fin
Product Info for RONIX Carbon Air Core 3 Skimmer Wakesurf
Perfect your ollie sessions, delivering easier shove-its and 360's with this skate inspired deck from Ronix!
A traditional skim board shape that opens up a whole new spectrum of tricks. This fast-responsive style of board is ridden with a more centred body position. Preferred by surfers that like to have more feel with their board itself - and not just the fins? They can break free easier for 360's on the water or shuvits off the water.
This lightweight thin profile has a sharp rail for more contact through the waterline, that reacts quicker to the riders needs, allowing you to break free easier for 360's on the water or shuvits off the water. This year Ronix have added a new 5' option.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Ronix dealer
|Weight Range (lbs) |
Based On Avg. Size / Ability / Wake
|4'4"||8.7||1.6||20.2||Up to 165|
|4'9"||9||1.6||20.4||Up to 200|