Features of SPANK Split Stem
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars
- Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise
- Chamfered barclamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising barclamp security or stiffness
- Shotpeen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
Product Info for SPANK Split Stem
Built to let you take to the trails with confidence and poise, this alloy-built Spank Split Stem provides a sturdy hold and top-notch handling as you blast all over the mountain.
Geared towards enduro and all mountain adventurers, this stem is built from a 3D-forged, CNC-optimised, 6-series alloy and forms a reliable connection between your bar and forks. A chamfered clamp with a 2D-forged faceplate ensures a tight and protective grip on your bar, while the star-emblazoned top cap on the steerer end gives a secure engagement with your fork.
Designed to reduce stress and wear on your bar while improving responsiveness as you weave your way downhill, this shotpeen anodised-finished stem is a dependable choice for the daring rider.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Spank dealer
Sizing & Specs
|Key Technologies||Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered Bar Clamp, Custom Top-Cap included|
|Material||6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate|
|Length, mm||33 / 38/ 43 / 48|
|Stack Height, mm||34|
|Weight, g||±133 (33mm) / ±138 (38mm) ±140 (43mm) ±143 (48mm)|