Features of SPANK Spoon 318 Stem
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag
- Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise
- Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
Product Info for SPANK Spoon 318 Stem
The Spank Spoon 318 Stem features a tough aluminium construction, which allows it to provide a stable and secure interface between your handlebars and your fork's steerer tube.
Spank has also equipped this version with an ultra-short stack height and zero degree rise, so riders can benefit from snappier steering and increased comfort on their off-road adventures.
Coming complete with a 31.8mm bar clamp diameter, this model is easy to install using its four-bolt clamping area to safely tighten it to your mountain bike's handlebar.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Spank dealer
|Key Technologies||MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp|
|Material||6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body|
|Stack Height (mm)||35|
|Weight (g)||138 / 147|