WOODBY String-Art Kit
Features of WOODBY String-Art Kit
- Fun and Joy: Children will create a real masterpiece with their own hands. The Woodby String Art Kit is a perfect way to stimulate creativity in children and teens.
- Easy Assembly: Your child will be able to assemble this crafts kit alone, with friends or together with parents. The assembled work is 5.9 x 5.9 x 0.4 in.
- Perfect Gift: Choose Woodby string art kits - pick the animal you love to create a masterpiece together.
- Home Decorations: The finished product can be used for interior decoration.
- Safety Instructions: Please follow the instructions included in the kit and you'll create a perfect art work.
Product Info for WOODBY String-Art Kit
Arts and Crafts kit for children Woodby String-Art Cat is designed for children ages 12 and above. This bright Woodby string art kit brings joy to the whole family. The kit includes: wooden base, a set of nails, safety holders, cotton thread in several colors, desktop clamp, assembly instruction.
It is easy to assemble, just follow the instructions and you'll create a real art work right away. Hammer nails using the safety nail holder in the specifically created holes repeating the design. String the threads according to the pattern on the package and that's it.
Why Woodby? This company uses only the highest quality materials and components. Their products have been made under the specification Ð’Y 101140778.003-2007. The service life is 1 year starting from the date of sale to the end user.
Important information when working with the String-Art kit:
- Tie hair back before use for safety and convenience.
- The work area should be well-lit, with light from the left or the front recommended.
- The kit should be used under adult supervision.
- Keep all items of the kit in the original package in between jobs.
- Keep small parts of the kit in resalable bags.
- Use scissors to cut the thread. Do not tear or bite it.
- Keep scissors out of the reach of children.
- Do not leave the blade of scissors open during work.
- Hold and use scissors correctly for safety.
- When not in use, store the kit safely. The nails are fixed on a wooden base securely and can cause injury if left out.
- After finishing the work with the kit, the image can be put on a stand, hung on a wall, etc.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Woodby dealer