Features of WOOX AX1 Axe (BU.AXE001)
- Axe head is manufactured from tempered carbon steel (C45/1045)
- Weather-resistant cerakoted blade
- Innovative tomahawk-style octagonal handle
- Authentic appalachian hickory handle
- Heavy-duty steel diamond heel
- Brown leather collar on handle
- Lanyard hole
- Supplied without a sheath
Product Info for WOOX AX1 Axe (BU.AXE001)
The Woox AX1 is a unique tomahawk-style hand axe that features an octagonal Appalachian hickory handle to bring durability and ergonomics. Finished with Cerakote to enhance the performance of the axe, it is more resistant to abrasions, wear and tear, corrosion, chemicals, and impact. Featuring a tempered carbon steel head and diamond heel, this axe is perfect for camping or clearing trees and bush in your back yard.
The AX1 is simply one of the best-crafted outdoor axes in the world. The AX1 is made in Italy. It's developed, assembled and finished in Hickory, North Carolina.
Read a professional review in our blog
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Woox dealer