Features of ZEAGLE Ranger BCD
- 44lb/20kg lift capacity Ballistic bladder
- 30lb/13.6kg capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20lb/9kg capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels; Adjustable sternum strap
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable); 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Single or twin tank capability
Product Info for ZEAGLE Ranger BCD
As the industry standard for rugged design, versatility and comfort, the Zeagle Ranger BCD is second-to-none for elite underwater performance. If you want a tough recreational buoyancy system that's also fully customizable via Personal Fit System - the Ranger is a BC you simply won't outgrow.
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high-quality, heavy-duty construction, weight integration and rear flotation into one dialed package.
The Ranger's modular construction allows it to transition between warm travel diving, rugged cold-water diving in wet/drysuits, single or twin cylinder - even tech diving.
Constructed of reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, as well as custom attachment components.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Zeagle dealer
|Dry Weight||8.4 lbs / 3.8 kg|
|Lift Capacity||44 lbs / 19.95 kg|
|Weight Capacity||36 lbs / 16.3 kg|
|Rear Weight System||16 lbs / 17.25 kg|
|D-Rings||6 Stainless Steel|