Features of BOWNET Football Solo Kicker Net Bow-SoloKicker-BK
- Portable Solo Kicker net is used by Division One University Football Teams (USC, UCLA, Notre Dame, and more) to help improve kicking and punting techniques during warm up practice
- Bownet's E.A.S. technology (Energy Absorption System) diffuses football energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW-poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required - the fastest set up on the market
- Includes Solo Kicker netting, ground frame, BOW-poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage
Product Info for BOWNET Football Solo Kicker Net Bow-SoloKicker-BK
Practice punts and kicks in your backyard, on the sidelines, or on the field with Bownet's Portable Solo Kicker Practice Net. Reliability, portability and strength make the Solo Kicker the resonated training net among Division One University Football Teams such as USC, UCLA, Notre Dame and more in improving kicking and punting techniques. The Solo Kicker gives outstanding reliability and strength to absorb impact from a running kick while still allowing room for the kicker to continue running. Turn the practice net into a multi-functional net for quarterbacks and kickers with the SnapZone attachment (sold separately) and PassZone attachment (sold separately) making it great for passes, field goal kicking, punting and shotgun snaps. Bownet's E.A.S. technology (Energy Absorption System) diffuses football energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact. The original BOW-poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute weight across the bottom base to prevent tipping during all weather conditions. Leave more time to practice with a net that sets up in 60 seconds without the use of tools or guide wires. The net has rubber non-marking feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. When practice is over, collapse the SoloKicker and place into the provided manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Bownet Sports dealer
|Set Up Time
|Roller Case Size, in
|50" x 14"
|Shipping Box Size, in
|53" x 9" x 6"
|Shipping Box Weight, lbs