Features of BRIGHTLINE BAGS CS11 Center Section CS11
- Cavernous storage for multi-day missions
- Fit large items, clothing, books, flight helmets, clipboards, or documents
- Works well in the law enforcement and emergency medical fields
- The CS11 can attach to all of the FLEX System modules
- Four side pocket mounting stations - two on each side
- Main compartment of the CS11 has locking zipper sliders
- Pocket directly on top for quick access to credit cards, change, small flashlight, etc.
- Two vertical dividers for better organization of files, binders, or documents
- Bottom of the bag has four plastic "skid plates"
- Size: 13.5" x 10.5" x 11"
Product Info for BRIGHTLINE BAGS CS11 Center Section CS11
The CS11 was designed primarily for pilots that frequently travel overnight. It will swallow several changes of clothes, a 13" laptop with room for binders and documents, or a small cooler. In addition to aviation, in its B18 carryall configuration, the CS11 works well in the law enforcement and emergency medical fields.
The CS11 can attach to all of the FLEX System modules.
This item does not include a Main Handle or Shoulder Strap. If building a custom bag, make sure your order includes one or both.
The CS11 has four side pocket mounting stations - two on each side. You can mount four single-bay side pockets (SPA, SPB, SPC, SPE), or you can mount the double-bay SPD on two adjacent side pocket mounting stations.
The Main Compartment of the CS11 has locking zipper sliders.
The CS11 has a pocket directly on top for quick access to credit cards, change, small flashlight, etc. Opening the main compartment, one will find a gray interior for finding items easier. The CS11 comes with two vertical dividers for better organization of files, binders, or documents. One can also easily place a 13" laptop inside the main compartment. Remove the vertical dividers to open up the main compartment for clothes, dopp kit, cooler, etc.
The CS11 can also fit onto telescoping suitcase handles. Unzip a zipper on the side of the CS11 and slide the telescoping handle through the opening. This secures the CS11 to the handle. The CS11 will then sit on the top of the luggage.
The bottom of the bag has four plastic "skid plates" to help keep the bottom of the bag off the ground.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized BrightLine Bags dealer
Packs & Bags