DIVE RITE Thigh Pocket with Daisy Chain (AC3201-XT)
Features of DIVE RITE Thigh Pocket with Daisy Chain AC3201-XT
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage compartments: 3
- Closes via a hook-and-loop flap on the main compartment and a heavy-duty zipper on the flap compartment
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Leg band with silicone strips stretch and grip an exposure suit around the leg or around a cylinder and a strap and buckle attaches to a harness waist strap or to a cylinder band
- Drainage: Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 2.5-in. (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size (H x W x D): 10" x 6" x 2.25"
- Weight: 7.2oz
Product Info for DIVE RITE Thigh Pocket with Daisy Chain AC3201-XT
Now made of tougher, rip resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon, the DIVE RITE Thigh Pocket with Daisy Chain is part of their harness accessory pocket line that builds upon technology from the backpacking industry. Each pocket includes daisy chain webbing on the external pocket for clipping Z-knives, trauma shears or any tool that you need in easy reach. Their Thigh Pocket includes an innovative leg band made of a proprietary material used in bandages. The material holds up to salt water and dries quickly, plus silicone strips placed on the inside of the band grip your exposure suit and keep the leg band in place. At 4-inches in width (10 cm), the leg band will be comfortable and secure. The pocket is attached via a buckle on the waist belt, allowing a diver to don or doff the thigh pocket without having to unbuckle the waist belt and slide the pocket off.
You have probably seen daisy chain technology on hiking and mountaineering backpacks. Daisy chains are webbing loops sewn to form a chain. On backpacks, they allow you to attach carabineers for accessories. Dive Rite has taken that concept one step further by developing unique sheaths for their cutting devices that will clip into the daisy loops.
But that's not all. Inside their new pockets resides a 36-inch, looped lanyard to clip off reels, line markers and pocket lights. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, select the tool you need, and stuff the loaded lanyard back in the pocket. Lanyard too long? Simply cut and shorten the cord, re-tie the simple knot and cut off the excess.
The pocket has heavy-duty hook & loop to secure pocket flap and resists sagging and stretching. Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion. The pockets internal depth expands from 0.5" to 2.5" to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon-Lines and lights. The pocket measures (H x W x D) 10" x 6" x 2.25", and weighs 7.2 oz. (204 g).
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Dive Rite dealer