Features of SALMING Women Trail Hydro Shoe 1289086-2001
- HYDROGUARD: A breathable waterproof membrane that guarantees a dry and comfortable environment for your feet.
- VIBRAM MEGAGRIP: A sticky and very long lasting compound that provides excellent grip on wet, muddy, slippery surfaces as well as dry rocky surfaces.
- ROCSHIELD: An area covering the lower part of the shoe upper protecting it from sharp rocks and branches thus both increasing the durability of the shoe and adds confidence to the runner.
- SOFTFOAM + RECOIL: The RECOIL and SoftFOAM combined - creates a sandwich construction made to maximize your performance.
- ROOMY ToeBOX: The toe box is more roomy in order to provide a possibility for the fore foot to expand properly in the landing phase, making it more effective in a biomechanic perspective.
- ANATOMICAL HEEL CUP: Heel cup is specifically designed to add minimal weight to your shoes, creating a transformable, adaptive fit.
- TGS 62/75: This feature assures that the shoe bends in exactly the right places, stimulating the foot's natural lateral and forward movements.
- DROP 5MM: Salming Running shoes never has higher drop than 6mm as a higher drop negatively interferes with your natural running stride and makes it hard to find a perfect running form.
- STACK: 24.5 mm center of heel, 19.5 mm ball of foot
Product Info for SALMING Women Trail Hydro Shoe 1289086-2001Anyone who have experienced running in wet conditions will testify how important having the right equipment is.
Investing in a high performance running shoe will improve your experience and keep you dry and comfortable.
The all new Trail Hydro from Salming is our first membrane shoe, built on the award winning Salming Trail5 platform.
The quick lace construction does not harbour water nor dirt.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Salming dealer
Hydro Grape Leaf/Black