STARBOARD 12'6" x 30" Touring M Zen Single Chamber Inflatable SUP Board with Paddle (2020210401003)
Features of STARBOARD Touring M Inflatable SUP Board 2020210401003
- Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting
- 6-inch (150mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness
- Equipped with the tail handle and the center carry handle
- Rail Edge Technology creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed
- Bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies. The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear
- FCS insert on the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS. STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories
- Free lightweight leash. Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on. Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop
- Re-Cover bag with roller wheels is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength. Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders
- Zen boards come with the V8 Pump
Product Info for STARBOARD Touring M Inflatable SUP Board 2020210401003
The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard's Touring paddle boards become the world's highest-rated by magazines and customers' favourite worldwide.
Suited for riders up to 110 kg, the Starboard 12'6" x 30" Touring M Zen Single Chamber Inflatable SUP Board provides the perfect balance of speed, stability and maneuverability you are expecting of a Touring board.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring inflatable paddle board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind. Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddleboards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Rail Edge Technology effectively releases water at the tail and reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board. The Welded Rail Technology mechanically joins the deck and hull, making it a stronger and longer-lasting longer iSUP.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Starboard dealer
|Rider Weight, kg||55-110|
|Tail Width, in||19.3"|
|Board Weight, kg||10.2|