TECNICA Men's Mach1 HV 120 Dark Avio Ski Boot (10195100383)
Features of TECNICA Mach1 HV 120 Dark Avio Ski Boot 10195100383
- Asymmetric Power Transmission is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures
- C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape for great out-of-the box fit and easy customization
- C.A.S. Liner is anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offers great heel hold
- Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy for improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery
- Lift Lock Buckles keep the buckles out of the way for easy entry and exit
- Quick Instep utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot
Product Info for TECNICA Mach1 HV 120 Dark Avio Ski Boot 10195100383
Whether the snow Gods have delivered or not, the Mach1 HV 120 is a high performance ski boot designed for skiers with high-volume feet. Mach1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise fit, the ultimate level of customization and efficient power transfer.
The Mach1 HV 120 delivers the same level of performance as Tecnica's top-of-the-line 130, but with a slightly more forgiving flex. T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot's power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures.
The anatomically shaped shell and liner provides a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica's C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Advanced skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Tecnica dealer
|Soles||ISO 5355 Bi-Material|
|Shell||PU - Quick Instep|
|Cuff||PU - Back Spine|
|Liner||PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant - Floating tongue - C.A.S. Tongu Ready|
|Buckles||Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock|
|Canting||Double canting screwed|
|Mondo Point||US||EU||UK||Sole Length|
Mach1 HV 120