SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Amplitude Smooth Infinity Optic Green/Mist Green/Buckskin Fly Line
Features of SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Amplitude Smooth Infinity
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- SA-ID (Scientific Anglers Line Identification System) - innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance
- Extremely versatile general-purpose taper designed for most freshwater species; an excellent fly line for trout, grayling, panfish, bass, carp, steelhead, salmon, and pike
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods, but works well with a variety of rod actions
- Extended head length for long-distance casts and superior mending ability
- Excellent for dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Looped on both ends for quick rigging
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
Product Info for SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Amplitude Smooth Infinity
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
The conventional wisdom in fly fishing is that there's no such thing as a "do it all" freshwater line. Scientific Anglers have something to say about that. The Amplitude Smooth Infinity has the power to bomb out streamers, yet retains delicacy for dry flies. It mends like an absolute dream, and delivers flies at all distances. Built a half-size heavy, with a long head and substantial front taper, it's perfect for everything from trout and panfish to pike and steelhead.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Scientific Anglers dealer
Optic Green/Mist Green/Buckskin