VORTEX Optics Crossfire Red Dot 2 MOA Sight (CF-RD2)
Features of VORTEX Optics Crossfire Red Dot 2 MOA Sight CF-RD2
- Fully Multi-Coated
- Brightness Settings - 11 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Night-Vision Compatibility - The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible
- Parallax Free
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000 hours on brightness setting 6
- 2 MOA Dot Reticle
- Included: Durable rubber cover, T-10 Torx wrench, CR 2032 battery, Lower 1/3 co-witness mount, Low height mount
- Matte Anodized Finish
Product Info for VORTEX Optics Crossfire Red Dot 2 MOA Sight CF-RD2
The Vortex Crossfire (CF-RD2) is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application, and when your shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire Sight should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA Dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range.
With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the Crossfire Red Dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. In addition to just plain looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform.
Read a professional review in our blog
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Adjustment Graduation||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|
|Dot Color||Bright Red|
|Dot Size||2 MOA|
|Brightness Settings||11 Levels|
|Battery Life, hrs||Up to 50,000|
Red Dot Sights
The cons I found - stiff brightness control knob. But it's still a good optic for the price and it's definitely worth buying.
Small and compact sight with clear glass and night vision capability. Works great for me.
Works great. Easy install and zeroing. I would recommend this for the price and ease of use